Monday, August 3, 2009

X-Games 2009...

I had the opportunity to finally take my family to see the X-Games live this past weekend and I have to admit I had a blast. I have always wanted to attend since they been held in LA for a while now. After making our way into the press only section while the street skating event was going on, we were able to watch Nyjah Huston and Gold medal winner P-Rod tear it up. Another definite highlight of the event was watching Jaime Bestwick take the gold on the BMX vert event. I was thoroughly impressed by the way the event was handled, it was super organized and the staffers were friendly. I will defintiely return to see th 2010 games if they are in LA again.


My son with Tony Alva...


Stones Throw Dj Dam-Funk funking up the Dell Lounge...


Street course finals...



Freestlye Moto-X Finals...

Here is a tune to go along with the event...

No comments: